- My weekend needs Gluten Free Orange Walnut Zucchini Bread
- A fascinating read about twins, and the twin boom we are experiencing right now
- This Vegetable Banh Mi is calling to my sandwich loving heart
- When it comes to this Brookie Pie more is more is more is more!
- I can’t wait for Hidden Figures to come out! In the meantime I’ll read the book and watch the trailer on repeat
- Yes, grilled doughnuts. Double Yes Grilled Doughnut Strawberry Shortcakes
- This Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream features homemade hazelnut butter <– Must try ASAP!
- I think these Watermelon Margaritas will be my summer cocktail this year
- Perhaps alongside a generous slice of this Summer Garden Tart with Olives and Feta
- Er, homemade Oven Baked Curly Fries? I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me…
- I can’t wait to try out this stair pyramid workout! I’ll just have to make sure I don’t trip over Penny – she’s a champion stair sprinter!
- I am all about these cherry almond flavours in my next quick bread
- Warning: objects may be more manipulated than you even thought…
- Weekend granola goals (psst. this is like Christmastime in a jar!)
- I’m off to see this documentary with my ladies very soon!
- We all need a little mocha snack cake from time to time, like right now maybe…
- The new body positive JC Penney ad gives me all the feels.
- Nourish your brain! Read a book that really gets you involved!
- Coffee + ice cream = win (always)
- This gorgeous strawberry filled salad will be on our table this weekend!
- Loved this article discussing ‘wellness’ and the danger of buying into another health fad.
- ‘Things on Toast’ is definitely a category in my catalogue of favourite foods. This chickpea and antipasto topping is my new favourite.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Bars? Please open soon strawberry farm!
- This ‘Orange is the New Black’ star is an absolute inspiration and a reminder that dreams work when you do.
- 10 inspiring vegetarian recipes for your next cookout/dinner party/Game of Thrones viewing
- In love with this new dietitian-hosted podcast about body peace and throwing out the diet mentality and rules.
- These vanilla-strawberry-coconut cupcakes are so pretty! And just happen to be vegan and gluten free too.
- All our favourite tropical flavours baked up into one pretty, dripping-with-glaze, gluten free quick bread.
- I bought this chickpea flour cookbook recently and I want to eat everything in it!
- Miso Butterscotch Ice Cream? I NEED.
- I am loving this dietitian run podcast about food peace. Lessons, folks.
- Proposals always make me cry. I’m so happy for these two ladies.
- It’s a cookie inside a cookie people. Make them now!
- Oh this cake is everything a chocoholic could dream of…
- Dreamy, dessert-like, Chocolate PB Smoothie bowls – come to mama
- Spaghetti pie made with zoodles? Get me some of that!
- A fascinating long read about becoming Amish.
- More peanut butter for breakfast. Leah is seriously the granola queen!
- Look like Queen Bey when I work out? Ah, yes please! (Now if only that would give me the same booty-shaking abilities…)
- One of my favourite movies of all time. And in my sisterly relationship, I’m probably Gillian…
- This zucchini noodle and haloumi creation has my name all.over.it.
- Interesting thoughts about the “fitness industry” and how it may be blind to what larger changes need to be made. (btw, still love all my PT friends)
- Yes, banana cream tart, yes.
- We’ve got two weddings in April, this podcast episode was useful!
- Potatoes. Herbs. Cheese. Win.
- I bought this print for my wall at home to accompany some of my photos from our trip. (Photos that I must get around to sharing before our next trip…)
- Best Peanut Butter Cookies. Life made.
- I’m not one anymore but I still can’t wait to read this book.
- Easter weekend scone-ing plans.
- Post-Easter weekend chocolate plans.
- Balancing those weekend plans with this artwork of a salad.
- Have you caught the colouring trend? Any thoughts?
- Pistachios and Nutella and ice cream? Take me there.
So, friends, have you found anything interesting on the interwebs this week?
Also, did you know I’ve joined Snap Chat! You can find me posting videos of Miss Penny, car park book reviews, and other nonsense at tnamy!
- Pie for breakfast? Yes please!
- Avocado toast and asparagus. I’ll be a happy lady with this for lunch!
- Sleep in Leo’s bed, don’t mind if I do…(only $4500 a night!)
- Upgrade your movie night popcorn with this Nori and Black Sesame Caramel situation.
- Power lunch bowl idea – with an amazing sriracha peanut sauce mm-mm…
- Have you made your Pi Day plans? I have, and they are Nutella coated delicious!
- Please give me ALL the pens!
- The story of this penguin and his human friend will give you all the feels.
- I’ve been loving this workout after my runs lately
- I would love to be the Custodian of Forgotten Books
- Brownie Sundae made in a skillet? For two? I’ll take that.
Also, Happy Women’s Day for Tuesday everyone!
This hummus is a seriously glorious colour!
This gooey chocolate skillet cookie is everything I have been craving. Ever.
This is our Valentine’s Day movie this year. I can’t wait!
Yes to everything about this vegan pasta dish.
This emotional journey through furniture assembly is hilarious and sadly true.
A damp, sweet golden syrup cake would make me very happy this weekend.
Grown up chocolate chip cookies. Eat them straight out of the oven like your inner child would want you to.
New favourite instagram follow. Oh how I long to wander.
Barbie got a makeover, and she (they) look awesome.
Love this tropical take on tres leches cake.
Live for yesterday, not in the moment. Interesting thought.
Have you found anything interesting lately?
- Deep. Fried. Caramel. Cream. Doughnuts. (repeat to self)
- An inspirational runner’s story
- Thank you J-Law for being real about dealing with anxiety.
- Taylor, you are my queen. You have done it once again.
- Say yes, say yes to the cheeses…
- Two of my favourite breakfast treats in one weekday approved breakfast.
- I’m saving this sweet cupcake recipe for our summer peach season!
- Quinoa, beetroot, and all the tasty bits – totally Amy food.
- I do love this dress. And it’s perfect for spring!
- Gluten free, weeknight, Greek flat bread pizza – socca with a twist!
- Are you listening to ‘Burnt Toast‘ yet? It’s a podcast all about food and it makes me huuungry!
- Give me ALL the avocado!
- It’s buttercream. Coated in chocolate. What are you waiting for?!
These are my awesome finds from the internet this week. Have you found anything interesting on the interwebs? Please share below! Or on my Facebook page!
Our internet has been non-existent at home (insert sad face) and for two people who live on the internet like Chris and I do, this has been tragic. We’ve actually had to watch free-to-air television (cue re-runs of M*A*S*H* and too many variations of COPS) and talk to each other, oh and get on with that unpacking thing…. So in the precious moments of data usage I allow myself on my phone every night (a girl has to have her Pinterest time y’all) these are the things that have caught my eye, heart, and imagination.
- Alaska. On.The.Bucketlist.
- The Best Ever Pineapple Mint Mojito. I’ll drink to that!
- The mailman just dropped this book off to me! I’m late to the party but I can’t wait to get cooking!
- I did this full-body workout at the gym last night (with a 5km run attached) I’m walking like John Wayne this morning.
- I Am Cait is on my ‘to watch’ list. I’m interested to see how she handles the pressure and responsibility of her position after reading this review.
- 17 new hummus recipes and ideas! 17! Stocking up on chickpeas tonight.
- I really don’t need any more knickknacks, but if I did, it would be a copper squirrel nutcracker.
- I loved Paula McLain’s ‘The Paris Wife‘ and I can’t wait to read ‘Circling the Sun‘.
- My favourite author, Geraldine Brooks, has a new book due out in October! Just in time for our long plane ride too!
- What a beautiful floral combination in this sweet and creamy frozen treat!
- Clueless turned 20. I am now officially ancient. Ugh, as if!
- I’m amazed by this company, and I love their jewellery too. What a great way to do business.
And that’s all folks! What’s been capturing your interest on the interwebs lately?
- A sad tale, but one worth reading.
- This globetrotting new short story collection is on my ‘To Read’ list.
- Ultimate comfort food: Creamy Mushrooms with Sherry, Garlic & Thyme on Soft Polenta
- If apricots are in season where you live, make these dreamy squares.
- A photo essay on the cultural history of America. Take your time with these photos.
- Books for every occasion and mood.
- I love cardinals (despite never having seen one in real life) and these cheeky glasses are just perfection.
- I have beets, and dill, and cream cheese – and a fascination for this gorgeous bread!
- Expect more from your s’more.
- Aziz Ansari talks eloquently about modern L-O-V-E here in Time Magazine, and here in his new book.
- IKEA now stocks Swedish lollies just like the ones I remember my Morfar sending from Denmark!
- I spotted (and ate) some of the first strawberries of the season this week! And now I’m going to bake the rest of them into this buttery, basil-y skillet cake.
Okay my people, what interest pockets of the internet have you turned out this week?