- A beautiful piece on why some people choose to run/ride/hike incredible distances and put their bodies through the pain.
- This Funfetti Sprinkle Cake is obviously the best way to celebrate anything awesome coming your way
- I am going to celebrate tomatoes and eggplants all summer long with this balsamic eggplant, slow roasted tomato and goat cheese sandwich!
- This amazing cookbook found it’s way to me last week, and I can’t wait to make these Buckwheat Double Chocolate Cookies first!
- Why we love those YouTube ‘How To’ videos so much (hint: it’s all in the mind)
- Blondies vs Brownies? I never take sides in that debate – but I’ll sure take my share of these Never Fail Blondies
- This upper body workout looks like fun after a tough run
- Yes, I want all the tomatoes and zucchini in my pasta this summer!
- 17 fairy tale castles in England that are now all on my travel bucket list
- Nutella. Stuffed. Chocolate. Cookies. Gimme. Gimme. Gimme.
- Taco night is my favourite. On the menu next week: Grilled Vegetable Tacos with Quinoa and Cilantro Pesto
- What a fascinating lady! Making waves in so many different spheres. My favourite quote: “Go a little further than you think you should.”
- S’mores in cookie bar form – summer dessert plans sorted!
- This adventurous post has me planning a fantasy holiday in Colorado!
- I’m having an egg moment currently. These herbed baked eggs with cherry tomatoes and feta are my new obsession
- I cannot wait to explore Tokyo’s bookshops on our honeymoon next year!
- My world needs more fries. Specifically Chimichurri Fries with Gorgonzola.
- More books to feed my non-fiction reading binge!
- This Falafel Kale Salad Sandwich is my Sunday night dinner plan. Because I am grown and can eat sandwiches for dinner if I wanna
- Maple Pecan Bars with Pretzel Crust. Sweet, salty, crumbly, nutty, crunchy dreams come true.
- Rad lady quotes to get you inspired to do rad lady things this weekend
- Latest cupcake obsession. I need to pair red velvet and chocolate stat!
- Bring back the romance of train travel. These trips are on my travel bucket list.
- This banana split bark sounds delicious and so summery!
- I love this strawberry twist on corn salsa
- Great podcast on men and eating disorders – an underserved group
- I can’t wait to visit the new National Museum of African American Culture and History when Chris and I get back to DC. What a moving new addition the Freedom House is.
- Ain’t muffin better than these Blueberry Cornmeal creations
- These Mocha Profiteroles with Espresso Ice Cream are exactly what I fantasise about finding at our local pastry shop
- Bring on summer so I can make this Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake every week!
- I can’t wait to try out this stair pyramid workout! I’ll just have to make sure I don’t trip over Penny – she’s a champion stair sprinter!
- I am all about these cherry almond flavours in my next quick bread
- Warning: objects may be more manipulated than you even thought…
- Weekend granola goals (psst. this is like Christmastime in a jar!)
- I’m off to see this documentary with my ladies very soon!
- We all need a little mocha snack cake from time to time, like right now maybe…
- The new body positive JC Penney ad gives me all the feels.
- Nourish your brain! Read a book that really gets you involved!
- Coffee + ice cream = win (always)
- This gorgeous strawberry filled salad will be on our table this weekend!
- I am loving this dietitian run podcast about food peace. Lessons, folks.
- Proposals always make me cry. I’m so happy for these two ladies.
- It’s a cookie inside a cookie people. Make them now!
- Oh this cake is everything a chocoholic could dream of…
- Dreamy, dessert-like, Chocolate PB Smoothie bowls – come to mama
- Spaghetti pie made with zoodles? Get me some of that!
- A fascinating long read about becoming Amish.
- More peanut butter for breakfast. Leah is seriously the granola queen!
- Look like Queen Bey when I work out? Ah, yes please! (Now if only that would give me the same booty-shaking abilities…)
- One of my favourite movies of all time. And in my sisterly relationship, I’m probably Gillian…
- This zucchini noodle and haloumi creation has my name all.over.it.
- Interesting thoughts about the “fitness industry” and how it may be blind to what larger changes need to be made. (btw, still love all my PT friends)
- Yes, banana cream tart, yes.
- We’ve got two weddings in April, this podcast episode was useful!
- Potatoes. Herbs. Cheese. Win.
- I bought this print for my wall at home to accompany some of my photos from our trip. (Photos that I must get around to sharing before our next trip…)
- Best Peanut Butter Cookies. Life made.
- I’m not one anymore but I still can’t wait to read this book.
- Easter weekend scone-ing plans.
- Post-Easter weekend chocolate plans.
- Balancing those weekend plans with this artwork of a salad.
- Have you caught the colouring trend? Any thoughts?
- Pistachios and Nutella and ice cream? Take me there.
So, friends, have you found anything interesting on the interwebs this week?
Also, did you know I’ve joined Snap Chat! You can find me posting videos of Miss Penny, car park book reviews, and other nonsense at tnamy!
- Pie for breakfast? Yes please!
- Avocado toast and asparagus. I’ll be a happy lady with this for lunch!
- Sleep in Leo’s bed, don’t mind if I do…(only $4500 a night!)
- Upgrade your movie night popcorn with this Nori and Black Sesame Caramel situation.
- Power lunch bowl idea – with an amazing sriracha peanut sauce mm-mm…
- Have you made your Pi Day plans? I have, and they are Nutella coated delicious!
- Please give me ALL the pens!
- The story of this penguin and his human friend will give you all the feels.
- I’ve been loving this workout after my runs lately
- I would love to be the Custodian of Forgotten Books
- Brownie Sundae made in a skillet? For two? I’ll take that.
Also, Happy Women’s Day for Tuesday everyone!
- Yes. Please. Comfort food now.
- This Basque-style burnt cheesecake sounds super decadent and worthy
- Burrito bowls are the best. Hello, burrito in a bowl. I love this spicy black bean version!
- Ever wondered how those magical restaurant engagements work?
- As soon as we finally find a bath plug for our bath this is happening.
- Are you a teenager? Were you a teenage? Me too! This new podcast answers all those teen questions in a fun format!
- Can someone deliver a vegetarian version of this Pizza Supreme on Cauliflower Crust?
- These NASA ‘Visions of the Future‘ travel posters are beautiful and inspire imagination of all that awaits us out there
- Baby + gluten free Brie Crepes
- New midweek easy-delicious meal
- Need mushroom tacos in my life.
- This is real in my life sometimes. And I’m not proud of it, but I’m glad Lindsay is trying to help us all.
So, friends, what interesting corners of the internet have you been lurking in lately?
Let’s all commit to making our French toast in the waffle maker this year
52 more places to add to my travel bucket list!
Architecture nerd alert – I NEED to visit the new Guggenheim!
Burger night is happening this weekend fo’ sho’ (do people still say that anymore?)
Classic cake meets healthy granola bar? I’m in!
How pretty and whimsical is this skirt!
Red velvet’s little sister, like Skipper and Barbie you know?
Have you listened to this yet? I want to be part of Lena’s girl squad.
My chocoholic-senses are tingling all over for one of these pots de creme
Aspirational breakfast bowl
This man has inspired me for so long as a runner
Potatoes and hummus together in a crispy snack? Yes please!
I CANNOT wait for this cookbook to come out. Andie is my hero.
Yes! Put the frosting inside the cake! It leaves more room for streusel.
I still haven’t been here. But I keep drooling over their Instagram feed anyway.
- Deep. Fried. Caramel. Cream. Doughnuts. (repeat to self)
- An inspirational runner’s story
- Thank you J-Law for being real about dealing with anxiety.
- Taylor, you are my queen. You have done it once again.
- Say yes, say yes to the cheeses…
- Two of my favourite breakfast treats in one weekday approved breakfast.
- I’m saving this sweet cupcake recipe for our summer peach season!
- Quinoa, beetroot, and all the tasty bits – totally Amy food.
- I do love this dress. And it’s perfect for spring!
- Gluten free, weeknight, Greek flat bread pizza – socca with a twist!
- Are you listening to ‘Burnt Toast‘ yet? It’s a podcast all about food and it makes me huuungry!
- Give me ALL the avocado!
- It’s buttercream. Coated in chocolate. What are you waiting for?!
These are my awesome finds from the internet this week. Have you found anything interesting on the interwebs? Please share below! Or on my Facebook page!