- A beautiful piece on why some people choose to run/ride/hike incredible distances and put their bodies through the pain.
- This Funfetti Sprinkle Cake is obviously the best way to celebrate anything awesome coming your way
- I am going to celebrate tomatoes and eggplants all summer long with this balsamic eggplant, slow roasted tomato and goat cheese sandwich!
- This amazing cookbook found it’s way to me last week, and I can’t wait to make these Buckwheat Double Chocolate Cookies first!
- Why we love those YouTube ‘How To’ videos so much (hint: it’s all in the mind)
- Blondies vs Brownies? I never take sides in that debate – but I’ll sure take my share of these Never Fail Blondies
- This upper body workout looks like fun after a tough run
- Yes, I want all the tomatoes and zucchini in my pasta this summer!
- 17 fairy tale castles in England that are now all on my travel bucket list
- Nutella. Stuffed. Chocolate. Cookies. Gimme. Gimme. Gimme.
- Taco night is my favourite. On the menu next week: Grilled Vegetable Tacos with Quinoa and Cilantro Pesto
- What a fascinating lady! Making waves in so many different spheres. My favourite quote: “Go a little further than you think you should.”
- S’mores in cookie bar form – summer dessert plans sorted!
- This adventurous post has me planning a fantasy holiday in Colorado!
- I’m having an egg moment currently. These herbed baked eggs with cherry tomatoes and feta are my new obsession
- I cannot wait to explore Tokyo’s bookshops on our honeymoon next year!
- My world needs more fries. Specifically Chimichurri Fries with Gorgonzola.
- More books to feed my non-fiction reading binge!
- This Falafel Kale Salad Sandwich is my Sunday night dinner plan. Because I am grown and can eat sandwiches for dinner if I wanna
- Maple Pecan Bars with Pretzel Crust. Sweet, salty, crumbly, nutty, crunchy dreams come true.
- Rad lady quotes to get you inspired to do rad lady things this weekend
- My weekend needs Gluten Free Orange Walnut Zucchini Bread
- A fascinating read about twins, and the twin boom we are experiencing right now
- This Vegetable Banh Mi is calling to my sandwich loving heart
- When it comes to this Brookie Pie more is more is more is more!
- I can’t wait for Hidden Figures to come out! In the meantime I’ll read the book and watch the trailer on repeat
- Yes, grilled doughnuts. Double Yes Grilled Doughnut Strawberry Shortcakes
- This Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream features homemade hazelnut butter <– Must try ASAP!
- I think these Watermelon Margaritas will be my summer cocktail this year
- Perhaps alongside a generous slice of this Summer Garden Tart with Olives and Feta
- Er, homemade Oven Baked Curly Fries? I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me…
- Book shopping sprees are now completely justified. Bookworms live longer.
- Making these Almond Joy Coconut Chocolate Cups for Father’s Day
- Great article about combating negative thinking with distraction
- Weekly pasta night is going to be: Pasta with Shredded Squash and Yogurt Sauce
- I’m willing to spend a day in my PJs for these Cherry Cheese Danishes
- I love the look of this breakfast cookbook written by a dietitian. That cover photo? Swoon.
- These are my next running and yoga leggings purchase – I already have (and love) the butterfly version
- This Marinated Chickpea Salad with Preserved Lemons is hitting all my astringent-loving tastebuds
- This 21-15-9 workout looks like a great way to pump up my strength days!
- I loved ‘The Snow Child‘ and my copy of ‘To the Bright Edge of the World‘ is on its way – can’t wait!
- Latest cupcake obsession. I need to pair red velvet and chocolate stat!
- Bring back the romance of train travel. These trips are on my travel bucket list.
- This banana split bark sounds delicious and so summery!
- I love this strawberry twist on corn salsa
- Great podcast on men and eating disorders – an underserved group
- I can’t wait to visit the new National Museum of African American Culture and History when Chris and I get back to DC. What a moving new addition the Freedom House is.
- Ain’t muffin better than these Blueberry Cornmeal creations
- These Mocha Profiteroles with Espresso Ice Cream are exactly what I fantasise about finding at our local pastry shop
- Bring on summer so I can make this Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake every week!
- Loved this article discussing ‘wellness’ and the danger of buying into another health fad.
- ‘Things on Toast’ is definitely a category in my catalogue of favourite foods. This chickpea and antipasto topping is my new favourite.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Bars? Please open soon strawberry farm!
- This ‘Orange is the New Black’ star is an absolute inspiration and a reminder that dreams work when you do.
- 10 inspiring vegetarian recipes for your next cookout/dinner party/Game of Thrones viewing
- In love with this new dietitian-hosted podcast about body peace and throwing out the diet mentality and rules.
- These vanilla-strawberry-coconut cupcakes are so pretty! And just happen to be vegan and gluten free too.
- All our favourite tropical flavours baked up into one pretty, dripping-with-glaze, gluten free quick bread.
- I bought this chickpea flour cookbook recently and I want to eat everything in it!
- Miso Butterscotch Ice Cream? I NEED.
- I am loving this dietitian run podcast about food peace. Lessons, folks.
- Proposals always make me cry. I’m so happy for these two ladies.
- It’s a cookie inside a cookie people. Make them now!
- Oh this cake is everything a chocoholic could dream of…
- Dreamy, dessert-like, Chocolate PB Smoothie bowls – come to mama
- Spaghetti pie made with zoodles? Get me some of that!
- A fascinating long read about becoming Amish.
- More peanut butter for breakfast. Leah is seriously the granola queen!
- Look like Queen Bey when I work out? Ah, yes please! (Now if only that would give me the same booty-shaking abilities…)
- One of my favourite movies of all time. And in my sisterly relationship, I’m probably Gillian…
- It’s the weekend. Treat yo’self to these gluten free French Toast Roll-Ups (Nutella not optional)
- Oscar’s fashion inspired by food?
- I’m in love with this ballerina’s Instagram feed
- Leap Year only comes around every four years so we need this special cake to celebrate that!
- I think I need these doughnut bowls because I like to eat doughnuts, obviously
- These peanut butter sandwich cookies – all.the.time.
- This new cookbook looks like it was written with me in mind!
- This novel is calling my name! Added to my reading list!
- I can’t believe I haven’t listened to the Chopped podcast before – get on it foodie friends!
- Vegan lemon bars? Well, when life hands you lemons – make something sweet!
- This summer vegetable bake is perfect for the crazy-good produce around right now!
- Savoury brunch-ing? Breakfast for dinner-ing? These Huevos Rancheros Polenta Bowls are the answer to every question.
Let’s all commit to making our French toast in the waffle maker this year
52 more places to add to my travel bucket list!
Architecture nerd alert – I NEED to visit the new Guggenheim!
Burger night is happening this weekend fo’ sho’ (do people still say that anymore?)
Classic cake meets healthy granola bar? I’m in!
How pretty and whimsical is this skirt!
Red velvet’s little sister, like Skipper and Barbie you know?
Have you listened to this yet? I want to be part of Lena’s girl squad.
My chocoholic-senses are tingling all over for one of these pots de creme
Aspirational breakfast bowl
This man has inspired me for so long as a runner
Potatoes and hummus together in a crispy snack? Yes please!
I CANNOT wait for this cookbook to come out. Andie is my hero.
Yes! Put the frosting inside the cake! It leaves more room for streusel.
I still haven’t been here. But I keep drooling over their Instagram feed anyway.
- Eating gluten free in Italy made easy – great article on enjoying the cuisine without worrying about your dietary requirement.
- I want a slice of each of these 10 amazing chocolate layer cakes – let’s call it research m’kay?
- Writing? Need motivation? Nope, turns out we’ve been doing it wrong! (NSFW, it’s Chuck Wendig so that’s kinda his thing)
- 21 Pumpkin delights to get you in the mood for autumn my northern friends, and for us southerners – more non-seasonally appropriate food porn. (Keep your eye out for a TNL recipe!)
- Mushroom Marsala Quinoa Risotto is the perfect cosy weeknight dinner.
- I’m a social media addict, so this article spoke loud and clear to me – time to rest the brain and make room for more creativity.
- These teas have beets in them! Beets! I need to start sippin’
- Gritty small-two drama where police work and personalities are called into question? Yes please.
- I’m hungry! One Pan Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi with Roasted Garlic Tomato Cream Sauce – serve it up!
- What makes a great cookbook? Joy the Baker certainly knows, and she’s sharing her knowledge with us too!
- Shutterbean has me wanting to get out my paper and pencils again too!
- Another book for my ‘to read list’ – marriage, secrets and two sides to the story.
- I dare you not to drool over this Penne with Sundried Tomato Vodka Sauce
These are my awesome finds from the internet this week. Have you found anything interesting on the interwebs? Please share below! Or on my Facebook page!